Hot oatmeal soy drink | Healthy morning drink
Start your day with a glass of warm water. Drinking warm water in the morning has many benefits, for example it improves bowel movements. Add a slice of lemon if you prefer some taste in your water.
Next is breakfast, try this hot oatmeal soy drink. Healthy breakfast in a drink to get your day started. Ready in just 5 minutes! It has a really nice nutty flavour and by adding some cocoa powder it will give this nice scent of a pure chocolate milk drink. Oatmeal is very filling so it may help you get through the morning without cravings. If you prefer you can subsite the soy milk with any other milk such as almond milk.
Ingredients for 1 big cup
- 1 cup soy milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar or to taste
- cocoa powder
- Small saucepan
- Put the soy milk and oatmeal in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat up the soy oatmeal mixture in a small saucepan and add the sugar to taste. Cook on low-medium heat, don’t forgot to stir.
- Pour in a big cup or mug, sprinkle some cocoa powder. Serve it hot!