Pizza mozzarella, zucchini, tomato & basil | Easy recipe to start cooking
Do you feel cooking is difficult or simply you just don’t like it, but you still want to eat healthy home cook meals? Try making your own pizza. My version: pizza mozzarella, zucchini, tomato & basil. It’s so easy to make a pizza with fresh ingredients. Especially, if you can buy fresh pizza dough. Go wild with the veggies and if you prefer add a bit of proteins. So much better than the frozen ones. Small steps and perhaps one day you will even one to make you own dough.
Don’t have pizza dough at hand? Try make my other easy meals such as Fried brown rice with white mushrooms and fresh shiitake or a healthy salad with butternut squash.
- 1 fresh pizza dough ( 31 cm) from the store
- 1 small can of tomato sauce ( 70 gram)
- 1/2 mozzarella or to taste
- few slices of zucchini or to taste
- grated gouda cheese to taste
- 1 medium tomato
- few leaves basil
- Preheat the oven according to the pizza dough packaging.
- Pat the cubed mozzarella dry with paper-towels before it goes onto your pizza. Tear or cut the mozzarella by hand into small pieces.
- Cut the zucchini and tomato in thin slices.
- Use the back of the spoon to spread the tomato sauce evenly and thinly over the pizza dough, leaving 1 cm border on all sides.
- Sprinkle the gouda cheese onto the pizza sauce. Distribute the rest of the ingredients evenly over the entire pizza.
- And finally, use your hands, tear a few large basil leaves, and sprinkle the basil over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza according to the pizza dough packaging usually its around 15-20 minutes.